Most people that became preppers did so because you just never know what might happen in the future. However, most preppers started out being worried about all the money it would cost to start gathering supplies. These ten easy ways to prep for survival don’t require money at all. You’ll be amazed by how prepared just doing these things can make you!
Some Ways To Prep Without Spending Money Are:
1. Research the biggest risks of your area. If you’re serious about prepping and survival, you need to be ready to invest countless hours into research. Specifically, you need to focus on researching the biggest risks that your local community or area faces so that you know which type of disaster is most likely to occur.
2. Have a plan. You should always have plans written down for specific scenarios before they occur so that you’re more ready when a crisis does hit.
3. Learn how to reuse basic items. There are numerous items, lying around your house right now, that you can apply to a survival situation. You can make miniature grills out of Altoid tins and torches out of drinking straws, and use dental floss as fishing line.
4. Set aside cash. Think of it as saving money rather than spending it. Over the course of a long-term disaster, you might not be able to access the funds in your bank.
5. Build improvised weapons. Learning how to build improvised weapons, such as a bow and arrow (out of sticks) or a spear (with little more than glass shards and poles) can be a fun activity.
6. Learn advanced first-aid skills. Every injury, no matter how small, requires attention in a survival situation. You can learn advanced first-aid skills on your own time without spending any money.
Additional Ways To Prep Without Spending Money:
Give each family member a job to do in a survival situation. When an emergency or disaster does happen, it will be important and vital to your survival if everyone in your family already knows what they should do.
Make sure you know how to make a fire without having to use matches or a fire-starter. Things like matches and other fire starting tools may not always be an option in a survival situation. You should make sure you know how to make a fire without using these tools and using several different techniques instead.
Make sure you know to repair your clothes You don’t know when the next time you will be able to buy clothes will be when a disaster happens. This is why it is important to make sure you know how to knit, stitch and sew clothes so that you can use these skills when trying to survive.
Make sure you are always practicing your skills Since you never know when a disaster will happen, making sure you can actually do the skills you learned will be crucial to your survival.
As you can see, some of the most important things you can do to prep for survival don’t even involve any spending any money. You can do research on events that are likely to happen where you live. You can make a plan about what you will do and where you will go. You can learn how to build your own weapons, first-aid skills and even how to start a fire without matches. One of the best things you can do to prepare is to practice your skills on a regular basis. If you do these things you will be well on your way to preparing for an emergency and won’t have to worry about spending a huge amount of money.
To learn more about prepping for survival without spending money, you can visit: