You do not need to spend a lot of money on a fancy-smancy home alarm. This idea is perfect and will surprise the crap out of any one that it goes off on.
All you need is a few simple materials to get started. More than likely you already have most of this stuff laying around
- Fishing Line (I used Six Pound Clear).
- Mouse Trap (Make sure that it is wood).
- Ring Caps (As many as you want).
- Tent Pegs (You will need 4 of them).
- Nails (2 of them).
- Screws (2 of them).
- Rubber Band (You need just 1).
Time for the build of our Trip-Wire Bang Alarm.
Teach Those Thieves A Lesson & Let Them Get Caught Red-Handed. (or at least scare the crap out of them)
These instructions are foolproof, I recommend testing it out on sibling's for a good laugh first